Question

WRONG BILLING - International Call

DEAR PROXIMUS,
Back from my holidays, I am not very pleased to see charges against my account for a call that ever existed. Details of my complaint contained in the following images:

It would be beneficial for your team to investigate further to clarify. And if your team is able prove that I made this international call I will not refuse to pay the amount. However, since I know based on personal evidence (images) that I never made this call, I hope you can direct your team to review your phone records and make sure that I am being billed correctly and fairly.

If needed, I give my consent to your team to pull-out phone records during this time and date that you are billing me. I demand proof from your side that this call existed. In the absence of a proof, I am formally requesting your team to reverse and waive this unnecessary billing made under my account.

Hoping for your attention and for a good start this 2018 by proactively resolving this complaint. Kindly keep me posted for any progress regarding this issue. You know where to reach me. Note that a physical letter has been sent to the details provided by the call center hotline:

ATTENTION TO: LUC TUERLINCKX
ADDRESS: KONING ALBERT 2 LAN 8 BUS 3 1000 BRUSSELS
GRIEVANCE LETTER – PROXIMUS CUSTOMER #620093354

0 commentaires

Soyez le premier à répondre!

Commenter