Répondu

Bpack Retour Retail Décodeur

Hello! I need to send the decoder back to you, since i have changed my subscription to without TV. I got prints via e-mail to put on the return box. Bepost could not recognise Proximus delivery address and Proximus Account ID and they did not accept to send. They can not scan barcode on sticker. Person said that there are cases that people had to pay 150€ even they already sent. Also, i heard that if i bring decoder to any proximus store, it is also not accepted. What sould I do? I could not reach Proximus via chat on app, via messenger and even calling customer service! I am sharing info as written with you. I search this is a known issue but i see you did not solve yet for a year! Could you please provide right account id to send decoder back to you? I kindly ask your urgent support, please.
icon

Meilleure réponse par Sophie L. 10 October 2019, 09:27

Afficher l'original

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +4
Hello @cnrclk ,it looks like your decoder is returned correctly since yesterday.
Return procedure is closed so you won't get any extra charge for it . Have a nice day😉
Hello, Yes! I have delivered to Proximus store, in Woluwe Shopping Mall. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Thank you!
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +4
Perfect !

Commenter