Question

Mess up of with Activating unwanted package!!!

I called earlier on (18:40) to request information about an increase of the monthly bill.
Finally, the person that answered the phone gave me some non-precise information.
He informed me that the information was indicated at a different invoice bill that the actual one.

As soon as we were about to end the call, he opted to inform me about an offer "to upgrade my old package".

I used to have a triple package with the following characteristics:
Internet Comfort
Happy International Time
500 MB data/month

He informed me about the characteristics of a newer one (i believe Familus) and its benefits over the previous ones. I responded that he could send me some information over the email and I could discuss them with my wife. We finished the call by thanking each other.

Instead of sending the information via email, he proceeded towards UPGRADING/ACTIVATING the new package without any request or permission from my side!!!

I don't need the newer package any new package in such a way!!! Not even to consider it!!.
Is this how Proximus treats their loyal customers?!?!?! I have this contract since 2013 (Belgacom at that time) without any interruption. I have even changed apartment recently and decided to stay with your company even though I had better offers!!

It is also ridiculous that there is no means and time for the customer to react on any change - even to ones by mistake! As soon as I received a message on my cell phone, I tried to contact the Helpdesk! It was impossible to reach anyone till the program was activated!! I wanted to cancel the operation!! Till i get to an operator to inform him about the situation, my Data Card was blocked and the new package was activated!!

I anticipate the soonest to sort out this mess and revert to the previous contract!! I need the Data Card and the rest of the service characteristics back!!

Thank you for the prompt follow up and solution of the problem!!!
Georgios Varvaropoulos

0 commentaires

Soyez le premier à répondre!

Commenter