Répondu

Change my profile line.

Hi everyone, I've been at the same speed for 6 years. I want to have faster internet.

Can you go for a higher profile instead of 30/8? Profile 50 or 70? Can you UNLOCK vectoring for me?

It is very sad with 24 mbts surfing in 2021.

Please Help me

icon

Meilleure réponse par alloja 8 January 2021, 07:49

Afficher l'original

13 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

Hello @nasia.khan 

Could you indicate the line or customer number in your profile for me to look at?

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +6

@nasia.khan Was sagt https://www.proximus.be/vitesseinternet über Ihre Verbindungsadresse aus?
In der Tat scheint Vectoring auf der Leitung nicht aktiv zu sein. Aber es scheint mir, dass Sie ein bisschen mehr Geschwindigkeit haben sollten: vielleicht 40/8 oder 40/10. Unter den aktuellen Bedingungen scheinen 50 oder 70 Mbit/s unmöglich …

+++

What does https://www.proximus.be/vitesseinternet say about your connection address?
Indeed, vectoring does not seem to be active on the line. But it seems to me that you should have a little bit more speed: maybe 40/8 or 40/10. Under the current conditions, 50 or 70 Mbps seems impossible ...

Hallo alloja,

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +6

Das Maximum Ihrer DSL-Leitung ist also derzeit 40/10. Auf der anderen Seite, wenn Sie ein EDPnet-Kunde sind, wird Proximus Ihnen nicht viel helfen können...
Es sollte EDPnet kontaktiert werden, um zu sehen, ob es ein Problem auf der Telefonleitung gibt, das die DSL-Synchronisation verhindert.

Thanks for the reports. BUT why is no VECORTING activated for me? although today everyone has vectoring.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +4

There still are adsl, adsl2+ and (quite a lot) vdsl2 non vectorised lines in service

Your vdsl2 line most probably is directly connected to an (older) equipment in a local exchange building (LEX or LDC) in the neighbourhoud (Burgstrasse Raeren?)

These vdsl2 non vectorised equipments probably will remain in service till building outphasing, migration to fibre or eventual vdsl2 equipment involved replacement (only Proximus can provide an adequate answer on the subject and planning in the short/medium/long term

Hello everyone we need at least 100 Mbits today! if the PROXIMUS is not managed he is a customer! Reason !!! I buy and believe a STARLNIK !! I don't care if 50 euros or 100 euros or ben 150 euros I need fast internet !!! Soon you will be PROXIMUS a STORY !!!!!
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +6

Es liegt an Ihnen, zu bestimmen, welcher ISP für Sie besser ist... Ist Internet über Koaxialkabel in Ihrer Nachbarschaft verfügbar? Oder vielleicht prüfen Sie die Verfügbarkeit des LTE-Dienstes in Raeren?

+++

It’s up to you to determine which ISP is better for you… Is Internet via coax cable available in your neighbourhood? Or maybe check the availability of LTE service in Raeren?

Hello i have “ VDSL” 30 Mbits = ca. 27.000 Kbits.

LTE ca. 20 Mbits = ca. 18.000 kbits.

(Voo) = Koxial Kabel = not available

HERE with me in Raeren on NEUSTRAße There is no more than 27 Mbit. ??? WHY, think because YOU are lazy UNLOCKING VECTORING. Or think that 30 Mbits will still be enough in YEAR 2021. NOT CORRECT !!!!

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +6

HERE with me in Raeren on NEUSTRAße There is no more than 27 Mbit. ??? WHY, think because YOU are lazy UNLOCKING VECTORING. Or think that 30 Mbits will still be enough in YEAR 2021. NOT CORRECT !!!!

Please note that it is totally useless to write in capital letters. It certainly won't help things.

@M_016F said 7 days ago that your connection could come from a LEX (Proximus building like in Raeren’s Burgstraße) and not from a ROP (street cabinets). LEX’s -that aren’t compatible with vectoring- are progressively replaced by ROP’s with vectoring-compatible equipments.

Only Proximus can say if they have plans to upgrade fixed connectivity in Ostbelgien.

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +7

Hello @nasia.khan,

I ask you to calm down when you are speaking to us on the forum !

This is a friendly forum and we are here to find solutions and don’t have to be stressed… We don’t tolerate insults or other things okay ?

Like my colleague @Sophie A asked you on the beginning ... Can you fill your customer number on your private profile to check your connectivity ?

Commenter