Question

Problems with service, customer call & Store support

I had recently taken a Familius subscription and found out that I will not be needing the tv and telephone line. Hence as indicated in the website, I had called up customer care and went to a proximus shop to cancel the subscription but to had my Internet alone. My familius subscription and the internet that i have are billed for the same invoice amount so there is no loss for Proximus. However I was provided with confusing answers in the customer care call and in the shop even after informing multiple time I want my internet, they had quietly(without informing me) ceased all products on my account.

Customer number - 620319338

I feel being cheated and conned by both the proximus support team via call or by the proximus shop in Woluwe shopping mall as i had repeatedly indicated that I need to have my Internet connection still active.

Customer care call - Informs me that it is possible to have remove both the tv & telephone line and leave internet active but I will need to pay the installation fee. I said okay.

Proximus shop - Informs me that its only possible to remove one product from the category and they will not remove both. After the call with customer care , I indicated to them that I have been told its possible , so they obliged to cancel the other services and leave internet active but have quietly cancelled all the active services.

Now I want to have my internet connection alone active. Since all the calls to customer care are recorded, I want the calls that I had made from my number - +32493 401 996 to be retrieved and replayed to understand the explanation that was given, as It was more to CONFUSE and TRICK in to taking something that I did not want to.

Let me know what needs to be done to continue my internet connection and why are your representatives either misinformed or trying to give wrong information to the customer? Were the products ceased because you don't care if the customer stays or leaves?

A completely frustrated & tired customer
- Ranganathan

4 commentaires

Badge +4
Il n'y a pas de collaborateur commercial qui puissent vous aidez en anglais.sur ce forum.

La communauté peut vous aidez en traduisant le texte, mais les collaborateur ne pourront que vous répondre en français.

There are no sales people who can help you in English.

The community can help you by translating the text, but the collaborators do not know how to answer you in English.
Badge +4
la traduction ne sera peut-être pas tarrible mais en gros cela donne:

J'ai récemment pris un abonnement Familius et j'ai découvert que je n'aurai pas besoin de la télévision et la ligne téléphonique. Ainsi, comme indiqué sur le site, j'ai eu un appel à l'Internet. Mon abonnement familus et l'Internet que j'ai sont facturés pour le même montant de facture de sorte qu'il n'y a pas de perte pour Proximus. Cependant, j'ai une très bonne connaissance du sujet.

Numéro de client-620319338

J'ai l'impression d'avoir été trompé et escroqué par l'équipe de support Proximus via Call ou par la Proximus Shop de Woluwe Shopping Mall comme je l'ai indiqué à maintes reprises que j'ai besoin d'avoir ma connexion Internet encore active.

Appel de soins à la clientèle-Quelle est la meilleure façon de payer? J'ai dit OK.

Proximus shop-Guide d'achat après l'appel avec le service à la clientèle, je leur ai indiqué que j'ai été informé de son possible, de sorte qu'ils ont obligé d'annuler les autres services et de laisser Internet actif, mais ont discrètement annulé tous les services actifs.

Maintenant, je veux avoir ma connexion Internet seul actif. J'ai eu beaucoup de problèmes avec celui-ci, mais je n'ai pas été en mesure de le trouver. Quelque chose que je ne voulais pas.

Faites-moi savoir ce qui doit être fait pour continuer ma connexion Internet et pourquoi sont-ils soit mal informé ou en essayant de donner des informations erronées au client? Les produits ont-ils cessé parce que vous ne vous souciez pas si le client reste ou part?

Un client complètement frustré et fatigué
-Rodríguez
Merci de votre traduction en français. Pouvez-vous également m'aider à résoudre le problème?
Badge +4
vous aidez, en partie. En principe vous pouvez changer d'abonnement via votre compte my proximus. vous pourriez n'avoir qu'internet et la tv. vous auriez ainsi un numéro de tel "virtuel" pour votre connexion internet.

pour le reste il faudrait qu'un collaborateur passent. eux pourrait voir plus en détail.

Commenter