Slow connection - Tired of Proximus

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Hi,

My line was going to be upgraded to VSDL2 on Monday, I needed to switch to Internet Maxi to be able to get the upgrade.

Today, I see the upgrade is not done and my speed has decreased to 5 Mbps from 7.5 Mbps

Can someone from the technical department please solve the issue? How can I contact them via this forum?

Thanks

17 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Une réponse à ce sujet?
Badge +4
dans un autre post, Votre autre sujet a été signalé auprès des collaborateurs anglophone. patience 🙂
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Well, as usual I expect no answer on this
Hi,
You can always try by sending a private message to the Proximus Team on this forum via this link:
fr.forum.proximus.be/inbox/conversation?with=51675
My personal experience however is that you get a much faster answer to your questions on Facebook or Twitter, although it is the same team as here on the forum.
Badge +4
Emilie, tout les collaborateurs du forum ne connaissent pas l'anglais et le sujet est en principe pris en charges par des collaborateurs qui connaissent l'anglais.
Et ben, mon cher Tapedur: ce sera un collaborateur connaissant l'Anglais qui répondra. Ce n'est quand-même pas la première fois que ça arrive, en tout cas sur Facebook ou Twitter, mais même sur le forum néerlandophone et ici???
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Hi again,

I will make a resume of my case as I am quite fed up with this:

In December I moved to my new location and got my proximus line moved, resulting into 7.5 Mbps download in ADSL

It was supposed that on February, and later on in April the line will be upgraded to VDSL2,

When I finally got the message on myproximus webpage that an upgrade was possible on my line, I called the customer department and requested the upgrade.

After two more calls, customer support made me migrate from internet comfort to maxi because they claimed that it was needed for the upgraded, fair enough, I took the change.

Again on 10th May, I called again and the request to upgrade to VDSL2 was set in the system, the techinician assured me the connection in my ROP was possible (there were other people connected on VDSL2 on the same ROP).

I just called again today (two times), and the technician assured me that my line has been upgraded to ADSL2+?? and that VDSL upgrade is not possible,

MOREOVER, I got 7.5 Mbps before on ADSL and my surprise is now I have 5 Mbps on ADSL2+

Honestly I am completely disappointed with the service, and not knowing really what can be expected from Proximus...

Hope to get an answer on this as soon as possible,

Thanks for the support and best regards,

Jose Maria
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Quick update, I just asked around in my building, the apartment next door, is also on Proximus and they are getting 16 Mbps.

Hope you understand my complete disappointment now!!
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Ok,

just got a call from customer support, it is impossible to go over 5 Mbps while next door with proximus is getting 16 Mbps

Case closed, checking alternatives at the moment to proximus
Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +1
Hello Jose,

Was answering to you... then the Proximus forum DB crashed. This cannot describe better the quality of the brand ;)

I was saying: yes it sucks: every change means you have to deal with bureaucracy and technico-administrative mismatchs and strange situations!

Commercials say 100 Mbps but most users have 10-20, lots of people have
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Well the problem here is I see the change is available, I got the confirmation that it was possible, they made me move to a more expensive contract and in the end they lowered down my speed.

I feel I am wasting time
Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +1
Yes, I pretty well understood.
As I said, it's bureaucracy vs good will.
Best option is competition (sadly not for me).
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +4
Hello josemariagarciaduro,

Can you please give me your customer number or line number in a private message which you can send to the Proximus Team ?

The number I have for you on our customer file seems to be incorrect or not active anymore.

To send a private message to the Proximus Team, please use following link : https://fr.forum.proximus.be/inbox/conversation?with=51675

This will help me to get as much information I can get to answer your questions and see what I can do for you about your VDSL connection.

I wish you a very pleasant evening,

Daniel
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Customer number is 615922799

I will write it here as normally I never get an answer when using private messages 😃
Niveau d'utilisateur 1

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Just got on the phone again with technical support, upgrade is to happen on 20th June,

Let's see if it really happens...
Badge +4
en principe le 20 juin vous serez en vdsl.

goodluck.

au besoin pour une prochaine fois, passez par un moteur de traduction. ou tel au 0800 55 800.

Commenter