Question

Technician did nothing (didn't come) on a proposed appointment

Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Short history:

December 2016 -

Moved to new apartment, moved Proximus Internet connection, speed on ADSL 7.5 / 0.4 Mbps
Technician assured me VDSL2 technology will be in my street (Rue de Flandre, Brussels) in a few weeks.
Checked with Proximus, VDSL2 should be available February 2017

February 2017 - VDSL2 available April 2017

April 2017 - No news

May 2017 - I get a message on my proximus that VDSL2 is available, I asked for the change
Change scheduled, never done
I call again, it seems you need to pay more (move to Internet Maxi) to get VDSL2, ok, changed it to Maxi (50 euro/month)
Call again, changed not executed, VDSL2 is now not available, Internet is changed to Maxi, speed dropped to 5/0.4 Mbps!!

So for 10 euros MORE per month you get 33% LESS SPEED

- June 2017: checked again with Proximus via my employer, got a technician appointment for 9th June (maybe he can change my pair at home to another one connected to a decent ROP cabinet???)

Technician called, nothing can be done, he is not coming, no solution, very unpolite and rude on the phone....

CAN I AT LEAST GET BACK THE PROFILE TO 7.5 MBPS?

Expecting an urgent answer

6 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +1
Hoï Jose !
I think you lost your previous post about this issue. No big deal.
So for 10 euros MORE per month you get 33% LESS SPEEDI think you are fighting against red tapes here.
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Hi,

Apparently now I can get 93 Mbps in my address

How can I ask for the migration to VDSL2?
Badge +4
If DanielV passed by here, he could do the necessary, otherwise it must be done via technical service.
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Hope someone from Proximus reads the topic
Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +1
Jose, wouldn't it be possible for you to go to Proximus shop with someone who can translate ?
Depending on your location, I could help you. MP me for details.
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Salut,

Apparemment, maintenant, je peux obtenir 93 Mbps dans mon adresse

Je suis encore sur ADSL2 + avec une vitesse de 5 Mbps

Puis-je changer ma connexion à VDSL2 s'il vous plaît?

Merci

Commenter