Question

Why Proximus don't respect the installation dates ?

• Apprenti
  • 3 commentaires
Hi,

We try to have a fiber internet access from proximus...
they fixed a first appointment for the installation... we waited during all the day.. nobody arrived.
then they don't know why the installation was failed and they fixed a second installation date..
same story.. nobody arrived...
and yesterday we had a 3rd installation and they promised for this time.
of course classical proximus story.. nobody there.
I called them more than 10 times.. just to understand why they are not capable to do this installation.. but they don't have any idea about the issue..
phone support is just terrible..
I already heard a lot of bad experience about proximus and I think it's something standard with their service.
today I had a last email for a new date.. and I'm sure they will also skip this one.

how is possible ? a national network operator can't follow a basic task, and why the phone support are so unable to help their clients ?

Unfortunately in this building there's only a fiber cable.. and the owner is Belgacom/Proximus..

I staid for 3 days waiting for nothing... and no one called me...

Thank you Proximus.

5 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2
Hi BXSR,

I'm so sorry to hear your unfortunate experience with our services :-(

Would you please contact us in private by following this link: [color=#0066cc">https://fr.forum.proximus.be/inbox/conversation?with=51675

and provide us with your order reference and your customer account number?

Caroline

Hi,

I sent you the customer number.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +4
Thank you for your customer number. I see an appointement JTR fiber this day but I asked confirmation at technical service . Thanks .Sophie
Until now no body was there.. we will continue to wait but I'm sure it will be the same story.
Yes! again...
Bravo proximus..
The worst service ever..
4rd rdv !! and again.. nobody on place.

You can imagine.. We spent 4 day.. just waiting a simple installation. 4 day just waiting without going to work and without doing anything... just waiting for false stories.

How your organisation and planning can be worst at this point ?
not one time... 4 times !!!
We will take contact with Telenet to see if they can do this installation.

also I love when I call the heldesk each time I had the same response "sorry I can't help you"
Who can help ?

You can apologize for first attempt.. ok maybe also for the second one...
but 4 attempt!!! without success.. there's no anything to apologize, you can't do that for your clients.. take your responsibilities and be serious and not just excuse about your unsuccessful service.

Commenter