Question

Is it possible to change my birthday under personal details?

Badge

When I first signed up for a MyProximus account the website was very laggy and it automatically changed my birthday to 2012, twice. Is there a way to change it to the correct date?

25 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

Hello @antoniobitri

Could you please enter your customer number in your private profile and your correct birthday in the "ticket" field?

Badge

Hello @antoniobitri

Could you please enter your customer number in your private profile and your correct birthday in the "ticket" field?

Just did it. Thank you in advance.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +6

Hello @antoniobitri and thank you for completing your information :wink:

I just realized that we didn't have the possibility to modify this type of data and I just sent an email to a colleague who will certainly be able to do it.
As soon as I have any feedback from him, I will be sure to let you know.

Thank you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +6

Hello @antoniobitri ,

I just got some new information. Apparently, the only possibility to change your date of birth is to recreate your MyProximus account ...
Do you accept that I delete it so that you can recreate it ?

Badge

Hello @antoniobitri ,

I just got some new information. Apparently, the only possibility to change your date of birth is to recreate your MyProximus account ...
Do you accept that I delete it so that you can recreate it ?

Yes, you may proceed. Thank you.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +6

Hello @antoniobitri , 

I have requested that your account be deleted and as soon as it is done I will let you know. 

Thank you :wink:

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +6

Hello @antoniobitri ,

I confirm that your MyProximus account has been deleted :wink:

Could you please change the date of birth?  I filled in the field incorrectly due to the internet and I can't make in-app purchases.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

Hello @Adson Santos,

It is not possible to change the date of birth unfortunately. We can delete the account so you can create the new one with the correct date if you want ? 

Yes. Please. But I’ll continue has my credit right? 

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

@Adson Santos 

Do you mean the credit that’s on your pay&go card ? Yes of course.

Please than delete my account… I need a new with my right birth

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

@Adson Santos I just made the request to delete this account. I will come back to you when it will be effective.

@Adson Santos I just made the request to delete this account. I will come back to you when it will be effective.

Ok… I’m waiting for it!!! Thanks

Hello. I’m still waiting. Could you make this please 

Could you please delete my account to create a new one with the correct date of birth, but keeping my credit?

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

Hello @Sofia Meza,

I just asked to delete your account. I put the ticket number in the “ticket” part of your profile for the follow up. 😉

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

Hello @Adson Santos,

It is already done. The ticket have been created. The ticket number is under the “ticket” part of your profile. We have to wait for the ticket to be treated by our IT department now.

Hello @Sofia Meza,

I just asked to delete your account. I put the ticket number in the “ticket” part of your profile for the follow up. 😉

Thank you

Hello @Adson Santos,

It is already done. The ticket have been created. The ticket number is under the “ticket” part of your profile. We have to wait for the ticket to be treated by our IT department now.

I have the Ticket number. What I do?

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

@Adson Santos,

Nothing. You just have to wait until the ticket is resolved by our IT support. The ticket number is only for the follow up if needed.

@Adson Santos,

Nothing. You just have to wait until the ticket is resolved by our IT support. The ticket number is only for the follow up if needed.

Ok! Thank you so much!!!

Hello @Sofia Meza,

Thank you

How long I have to wait?

@Adson Santos,

Ok! Thank you so much!!! 

can you resolve this please… I need to use !!

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +5

Hello @Adson Santos 

thank you for your patience, your ticket is still in progress, we will do the necessary as soon as possible

Commenter