Répondu

Delivery Not Done : Order made via WebShop

Hi, 

I am already a proximus customer and wanted to add a new subscription with phone. I tried it with a store in mechelen and they told me that its not possible as I have not paid my bills on time(although i have direct debit enabled for my account). I took to call center to fix it and they said, its some mistake on their part and they will take 48 hours to rectify the mistake. I made an order after 48 hours for S22 Ultra 128GB with Mobilus M. 

While making the order, I came across a 5 year old address and the call center guy told me  to complete the order and they will correct the address. 

I did it making a payment of 149 Euros and chose a delivery date 4 days later so that all goes well with delivery. I followed up after 2 days of order to check if all is in place for delivery and call center confirmed that all is well, you would get order on time. 

when i got BPOST notification it was for a 5 year old address where I no longer live. I called again call center and they told me to contact BPost. BPost again told me to go back to Proximus as address is wrong in their system. I kept on shuttling for 2 days and then proximus contact center said, that old order is cancelled and we have a new order that would be delivered the next day. 

I again followed up the next day and after 2-3 calls they confessed there is no order and I have to re-order the phone again. 

THIS IS TOTALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE. Being such a big company like Proximus, such act are not expected. You cannot treat a customer like this.  the order was made on 12th March and till date I have not received my shipment or any confirmation even on making payment and doing a followup 3 times a day.

Order Number: R0000003*********5-2

Customer Number : 6******5

I wish issue is taken up in the right forum and addressed on priority to affirm my belief that it was a one-off issue and I continue to be a loyal customer of proximus.

Thanks

N

icon

Meilleure réponse par Mechelen_Usr 21 March 2022, 08:08

Afficher l'original

11 commentaires

@David W.

can you help here please

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +3

Hi @Mechelen_Usr,

I sincerely apologize on behalf of Proximus for this inconvenience.
This does not correspond to what Proximus wishes to offer as a customer experience.
I note that there is currently an open case relating to your situation.
The manager in charge of this case will contact you on your mobile as soon as possible to inform you of the solution provided.
I have indicated the reference of this case in the 'Ticket' field of your profile.
I have removed your personal data indicated in your message in order to protect them.

Kinds regards

Dears, 

thanks for the reply. I can confirm that though the payment made was reversed, the replacement order has not been done yet. 

Still awaiting for my new phone :-(

Thanks for taking it up

N

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hi @Mechelen_Usr,

I’ve send a internal e-mail to receive more informations about your new order. We’ll confirm you by mail as soon as possible. Have a nice day.

Hi, I bought an iphone 13 mini on the webshop on September 3rd. I paid full price and choose to keep having my current plan: Mobile S. The phone was supposed to arrive on September 7th at the pick up point I choose. I have only received an email saying my order reference number: R4WEBSHOP0******67 and the payment is shown in my bank account. I have called 3 times Proximus and they can only send an email to other team so they can search my order because the people i contact with this number 0800 55 800 have a different system. She told me the sometimes there’s a problem when making orders.. I have also gone to a proximus shop and same result. I have asked for a phone number to call directly to the other team but they don’t have. They will contact me by email… i was told I’ll get an answer next week so I’m going to be 2 weeks without a phone I already paid full price.. what can I do to have a more quickly answer? My current phone is about to die!

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2

Hi @KathiaB15 
A complaint is currently pending. The reference is  entered in your profil. You’ll be informed as soon as it’s processed.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi @KathiaB15 
A complaint is currently pending. The reference is  entered in your profil. You’ll be informed as soon as it’s processed.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi Caroline, I can’t see any reference in MyProximus app. How will I get informed? By email?

Hello, I was told to call back yesterday if I didn’t have any answers and I did and the operator told me “you just have to wait..” 

I have paid for a phone I don’t have. What solution can I have in the meantime? Proximus has my money and I have nothing in return. For how long? It’s very frustrating that I can’t get a solution by this company. Is this the type of customer service Proximus offer?

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hi @KathiaB15,

We are really worried about this bad experience and we do all our best to find a solution for you. Your paiement is not lost and we ‘ll send your smartphone as soon as possible.

I have had the same trouble. I order one new phone by eshop, I paid the totality of the price of the phone, and it said it was going to arrive two days after, it's been one week and nothing has happened, I called and no answer received, no answer anyway...I paid 1500 euros and nobody is giving any explanation why my order hasn't been even shipped. Order R4WEBS************0

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +1

Hello @f.marquet 

In order to protect your data, I have modified your post by hiding the reference of your order.
I have sent a request to the department concerned and will get back to you as soon as we have received a reply.
I wish you a nice end of day 

Commenter