Question

Impossible to order new phone

On November 12, 2022, my husband and I went into a Proximus store to purchase a new phone for me since mine was dying.  I have to often take the train for work and be on public transport alone at night. A reliable phone is very necessary. We were told at the store that they were out of stock and it would be quicker to order online.  The employee helped us with the order and then told us we would receive an email with a link to pay.  Two days later we still had not received the link so we called Proximus.  The employee who answered told us they would send the link. Finally on the 15th we were able to pay.  When I checked the process online for an entire week it just said preparing to ship. So we called Proximus and they said they did not see our payment.  We got proof from our bank that we did pay and took it to the store.  The employee at the store didn’t know how to handle this so they called Proximus who said they would have to cancel that order and set us up a new one and that we would receive an email confirming this.  We have never received this email, only the online showing that our order is canceled.  We are now coming to three weeks of driving to stores , hours spent on the phone with Proximus, and money paid for a product not received while I have to travel without a properly working phone.  This entire situation has been a nightmare.  

8 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +2

Hello, 

You received an email on November 16 summarizing the order and asking you to validate it. Currently no confirmation from you has been received. I am sending you a copy of this email today so that you can confirm your request. After that we will be able to give you a delivery date for the device.

Have a Good day

I am confused because we did finalize the order.  Several times and we spoke to a representative who told us that we did everything we were supposed to.  But we are still getting the page that says your order is being prepared.   It has been stuck on that for nearing three weeks.  

Also to add when we validated the purchase it had me choose a delivery date and I did.  Which was a week ago on last Saturday.

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +2

Hello, 

I am sorry to hear about your situation and apologize on behalf of Proximus for this inconvenience.

A file has been opened to solve the problem, you will find the reference number in the ticket tab in your profile.

Thank you for your patience and have a nice afternoon.

Thank you. Do you know how long it will take the ticket to show up in the tab? 

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hi @DTrementozzi,

We don’t know how long it ‘ll take but we’ll keep you informed as soon as possible.

We placed this order on November 15, it is now December 2 and we still do not have our order or have we received communication. This is very frustrating as I do not have a working phone.  Is there anyone else we can contact to get this fixed? 

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +2

Hello @DTrementozzi

Hello, while consulting your file I realize that you have renounced the order? It’s correct?

I wish you a good afternoon

Commenter