Répondu

Exchange new device

Good morning,

I ordered a new phone with subscription (iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB Green) and received it two days ago. 

Since I am still within the 14 day return window for the device, I want to exchange the device for the same iPhone model with more storage space, specifically iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB Space Grey.

I want to keep the new subscription and my number. 

I spoke with customer service and was not given a clear answer.

Please advise. Thank you!

icon

Meilleure réponse par Adriano 30 April 2020, 14:13

Afficher l'original

31 commentaires

Hello @ian_bru 
I have just returned your request again.
Apparently, the service that handles returns has been delayed in processing the files, which explains the abnormally long waiting time.
Thanks for your patience.

Hi Patrice,

While I understand the current situation, it has been more than a month now which is an unreasonable delay for a straightforward return such as this.

Can you please provide a further update on when the refund can be expected.

Hello Patrice,

I heard from a customer service rep once to advise basically there was no new news and they have been unresponsive since then. The return and refund continue to remain outstanding - this is not a process should not take 1.5 months. Can someone review this and provide a more meaningful response or action to get this resolved.

This is also a caution for anyone thinking Proximus will accept your return device in a meaningful anount of time.

Bonjour @ian_bru   étant donné que votre commande a été effectuée via le web, vous avez en effet 14 jours pour renoncer et vous êtes dans les conditions pour renoncer. Si vous me confirmez que vous renoncez à l’appareil, je peux faire le nécessaire, je vous ferai alors parvenir des étiquettes de retour, le smartphone devra nous être retourné via Bpost dans les 14 jours. 

J’attends votre retour

Bonjour @ian_bru   étant donné que votre commande a été effectuée via le web, vous avez en effet 14 jours pour renoncer et vous êtes dans les conditions pour renoncer. Si vous me confirmez que vous renoncez à l’appareil, je peux faire le nécessaire, je vous ferai alors parvenir des étiquettes de retour, le smartphone devra nous être retourné via Bpost dans les 14 jours. 

J’attends votre retour

Hi,

The box has been opened and the phone has been lightly used - does that change things?

If I send back the phone, do I have to order a new phone and what happens to my current subscription/number?

Thanks,

Si l’appareil est en bon état, pas de problème si il a été utilisé. Dès que nous recevrons votre smartphone, nous annulerons l’offre conjointe et procéderons au remboursement. Vous pourrez alors refaire une nouvelle demande avec l’appareil souhaité. En attendant au niveau de votre abonnement, vous conservez votre numéro avec le Mobilus M. 

Hi. Thank you. I will proceed with turning in the device. Can you send the information to my email address for the return/shipping labels - it should be in my customer information.

Voilà je viens de vous envoyer les étiquettes de retour pour que vous puissiez nous faire parvenir votre smartphone. Vous pourrez passer une nouvelle commande dès que nous aurons reçu votre smartphone

Hi @ian_bru,

I would like you write the tracking number of your return in your profile, is it possible? Thanks.

Hi Isabelle,

The ticket number for the device return is in my profile - awaiting your response.

Will the one time payment refund be issued to the method of payment once the return is processed?

I will wait for the refund prior to deciding to order another device.

Thanks,

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +4

Hello @ian_bru The internal department requested follow-up again last week for refund. I just did it again. Apparently, the imei of the device has not been found . I'm really sorry for this wait.

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2

Dear @ian_bru,
I received confirmation that the refund was made on June 26.
Have you already received it?

Hello @ian_bru The internal department requested follow-up again last week for refund. I just did it again. Apparently, the imei of the device has not been found . I'm really sorry for this wait.

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for the response. I am not sure what the “imei of the device has not been found” means on your end, but the delay here is unfortunate. I took photos of the device/post box as it was packaged showing all of the phone box, accessories, and device were in perfect working order and condition. The package was sent via Bpost with the labels provided, as I was instructed by Proximus when this post first started. I have a copy of the Bpost receipt also if you need it. I am not sure what else I could have done here. Please let me know if you want the photos. Thank you.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

HI @ian_bru ,
I have just contacted the manager of your file in order to check the progress of your reimbursement.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi @ian_bru , I have just been informed that the refund was made this Friday 26/06. I am sorry for this abnormally long delay and present to you the apologies of Proximus for this wait.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hi @ian_bru,

I’m waiting for feedback ans I’ve sent a new mail about your refund this afternoon.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hello @ian_bru ,
I asked the manager of your file to contact you to give you the follow-up of the latter.

Dear @ian_bru,
I received confirmation that the refund was made on June 26.
Have you already received it?

Hi Caroline,

Yes I have received it now - thank you very much.

Is it possible to delete this thread now that the issue has been resolved?

Thank you,

Voilà je viens de vous envoyer les étiquettes de retour pour que vous puissiez nous faire parvenir votre smartphone. Vous pourrez passer une nouvelle commande dès que nous aurons reçu votre smartphone

Hi Catherine,

I have sent in the phone and Bpost shows that it has been received. Do you know how long it will take to process and will I get an email once that is complete?

Thank you!

Hi @ian_bru,

I’m waiting for feedback ans I’ve sent a new mail about your refund this afternoon.

Hi Isabelle,

Just following up on the refund again. Can you please advise on the timeline?

Thanks,

Hi @ian_bru,

Currently your folder is still supported by the manager 

I sent her a message to relaunch your request

She will contact you shortly to inform you of the solution provided 

Sorry for this wait

All regards

Hi Adriano,

She did reach out with the same response as the last 3 times I have heard from her - essentially nothing of substance. How can Proximus have a return system that was recommended by your staff at the beginning of this thread? We are now 2 months into a simple mobile return - the customer and their money should not be held hostage due to a poor return process….

HI @ian_bru ,
I have just contacted the manager of your file in order to check the progress of your reimbursement.

Hi Patrice,

Is there any update on this as the refund is still outstanding.

Many thanks,

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +3

Hi ian_bru,

Thanks for completed your profile.

I Have informed the webservice for the return of your device.

You’ll receive the refund in a few days.

All regards.

Hi @ian_bru,

Hi Isabelle,

The refund still remains outstanding. Is there any further update?

Thanks

Hello @ian_bru ,
I asked the manager of your file to contact you to give you the follow-up of the latter.

Is there any more update on this long outstanding device return?

Hello @ian_bru ,

Hi,

I still have not received any contact with an update on the refund - can the manager contact me by personal email on my account so we don’t have to use this public forum.

Hi ian_bru,

Thanks for completed your profile.

I Have informed the webservice for the return of your device.

You’ll receive the refund in a few days.

All regards.

Hi Adriano,

Just following up on this again. Is there any update as to when the return will be processed/refund issued?

Thank you.

Commenter