Question

Problem with my special Belgian ID

Dear All, I hope you are all safe, healthy and in good spirits. 

Here is my issue: 

My iPhone is broken and I tried to buy  one  from the Proximus shop by changing my subscription to an upgraded one.

After a lot of tries and a long telephone call with the  company’s Helpdesk, we came to the conclusion that the  system does not except my special Belgian ID (I’m a diplomat) and cannot access my data since Proximus has only access to my  municipality’s  data and not of the Foreign Ministry where the special IDs are registered.

As  a result I cannot buy a new smart phone…..I’m really  hopeless and really disappointed by Proximus. 

Any suggestion ? 

Many thanks, 

Dimitri Fatouros 

6 commentaires

Bonjour Dimitri, votre demande vient d’être validée. Pourriez-vous essayer de vous identifier via le lien reçu, si cela ne fonctionne pas, je vous invite à envoyer une copie de vos documents d’identité à l’adresse doc@proximus.com en y mentionnant bien le numéro de référence de la demande

Many thanks Sophie. Looking forward. 

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dimitri Fatouros , I ‘m following up on your request to introduce it. Have a nice day.

Dear Patrice, Many thanks for your reply and apologies for my late response. 

The model is

iPhone XR 64GB Black 

for my number 0473 ****79

for the  offer please see attachment.

Many thanks, take care ! 

Dimitri 

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hi @Dimitri Fatouros ,

Could you tell me which model you want to order please? Is this a joint offer with a dataphone option?
I see that you currently have 3 subscriptions so I invite you to give me the last 2 numbers of the mobile phone concerned so that I can check whether it is possible to validate your order.
Thank you in advance.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Bonjour @Dimitri Fatouros,

Pourriez-vous me dire quel modèle vous souhaitez commander svp? S’agit-il d’une offre conjointe avec une option dataphone? Je vois que vous en avez 3 abonnements actuellement donc je vous invite à me donner les 2 derniers numéros du gsm concerné afin que je vérifie s’il est possible de valider votre commande. Merci d’avance. 

Commenter