Répondu

Internet VDSL was confirmed, but actually ADSL+

Hi all!
When I was considering internet provider and called Proximus operator confirmed that there is a technical possibility to have VDSL line, so I subscribed and became Proximus client on July 2017.
I was very disappointed to get actually ADSL+ line and not VDSL.
Called to times, first it was promoted VDSL will be available on December 2016, next time march 2017. It is still ADSL+:(
Actually I have several concerns:
- The line promoted is not that I actually have
- There is no line type on the contract and there is no speed guarantee in contract
- The timeline was moved twice on this year
- There is no possibility to open a service request/ticket with the tracking number, as far as I tried to do it, operator told me it's not possible.

Actually I have very poor experience with the proximus and even thinking to move to another operator, I was trying to use 4g operator and even with it I had 25/25 Mbits.

Could proximus take into account my request, assign tracking number to it and provide date when the line will be changed to VDSL (as it was confirmed initially)?

Thanks,
Anton
icon

Meilleure réponse par DanielV 22 May 2017, 20:00

Afficher l'original

2 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +1
Hello Astepkin !

Welcome at Belgacomistan :D
In what area are you living? Is another provider available? (Voo, Telenet, Numericable, SFR?)
What is your "promised" speed (https://www.proximus.be/fr/id_cr_intspeedt/particuliers/produits/r-orphans/vitesse-connexion-internet.html) and your real speed? (http://www.speedtest.net/)

I myself have Adsl (not +) and Proximus just don't care.
Good luck !
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +4
Hello Astepkin,

Fist of all, welcome at our Forum !

I would like to help with your concerns so may I ask you to give me your customer number or line number in a private message which you can send to the Proximus Team ?

To send a private message to the Proximus Team, please use following link : https://fr.forum.proximus.be/inbox/conversation?with=51675

However, I can give some explanation about your concerns without the number :

On our contracts or website the following is mentionned about the internet speed :

Fixed Internet speed: the indicated maximum speed is a theoretical speed. In practice, it cannot be attained by all customers. The download speed in your home depends on the distance between the connection point and the exchange, the availability of VDSL, your IT installation, and the indoor cabling. To surf at maximum speed, these factors must be optimal. The use of Wi-Fi can also reduce your surfing speed. To discover the surfing speed in your home go to www.proximus.be/internetspeed.

About the availability of VDSL2, wel... that kind of issue can eventually happen. Those timelines are not deadlines, they are just a estimated time work to make another technology available. Sometimes we get the work done sooner and some other times the timeline has to be retarded.

About the ticket creation for a follow-up : if there's a complaint towards our services a case has to be created by our Customer care agents and the number of that case is often given to our customer if needed. Our apologies if that did'nt happen.

Good evening,

Daniel

Commenter