Question

Slow internet connection

Hi

I changed to Proximus end August. Connection was fine, and we were happily running with 4 connection Netflix, VPN connection for work etc. Then about 10days ago the connection dropped, and bandwidth is so long and unstable that ironically my netbanking even times out and I cannot pay the Proximus invoices!
What is worse, I cannot do my home office job, we can't even read newspaper on phone & table as they time out..

2weeks ago Proximus sent a letter that on the 9th there would be improvements made to our connections in the neighborhood, but no improvements.

I have tried calling now multiple times about this, but when I choose Technical Support I am played a message stating there is a known issue & line is cut. I today chose to go via the billing option. I waited 10min. Then, the person who answered transferred me to tech support, I waited 10min again!!! I had spoken French with her, but she wrongly transferred me to dutch queue.. So, I waited 10min again to get through to technical support - a Dutch speaker answered telling in English he can't help and will put me through to French queue. I said NO NO, I don't want to queue again!! He goes 'oh you don't have to queue, I transfer you directly"...
I found myself again on the beginning of the same IVR message, having to enter my phone number for the 3rd time... After 8min I hung up as I had again a missed call on my phone from an un known number. worried, this is maybe kids school or something... Instead, I was Proximus automated call for Customer Satisfaction survey after I had called them?!

Seriously, this connection issue must be fixed and I really really need to be able to talk to someone. Can I not get a call back from Proximus or call through some faster queue?

I will also dispute my October - November invoices, as these connections are pretty much useless..

Writing this message has taken me c30min, as connection freezes so often & this page then too...

Thank you for prompt response on
- how I can get thru to tech support without waiting for 1h?
- when will the issue be fixed?
- how will you compensate the missed time and for example the cost of the TV packages chosen which we have not been able to watch (Netflix & Proximus).

thank you
M

1 commentaire

Badge +4
Bonjour,

votre annexe montre simplement un problème entre votre carte réseaux et la bbox qui vous empêche d'avoir un réseaux privé et non public.
Ce n'est pas un problème proximus, mais de pc

Il nous faudrait connaître quel OS utiliser, ensuite regarder quel type d'adresse vous avez avec votre carte réseaux, pour cela il vous faut allez dans les propriété de votre carte réseaux.

vous pouvez aussi faire une recherche sur internet avec votre problème afin d'avoir une adresse ip correcte et un réseaux privé.

Commenter