unbelievable part 2 - belgacom lies and cheats

Belgacom staff lied to me every day starting with 31st October, saying that the problem will be fixed the next day (see my other topic, unbelievable, how to end up with no internet and TV). A week ago, the staff from belgacom center at De Brouckere even promised (let alone the fact that the next day I'd have back all my services, another lie) a month free of subscription for the trouble belgacom caused.:))) Well, all lies. Today I found out that actually they don't have spare lines to reconnect me and that they can't say how long it will take till they will have again spare lines for internet and TV.:))

Good riddance, Belgacom, but not before getting back all my money, for the entire period, for the abusive invoicing of SIX decoders instead of THREE.

Tip: better offers from telenet and numericable.

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +3
Cher Loana,

Pourqoui n'allez vous pas chez Telenet ou Numéricable?

Maraget Thatcher l'avait déjà dit avant vous "I want my monnaie back"

L'anglais n'est pas une langue officielle en Belgique.
Niveau d'utilisateur 1
Badge +1
euhh ne pas critique parce que l'on parle anglais SVP

Loana, ( ahh sa me dit qq chose ce prénom là hihihihi mais ce n'est surement pas elle )

pour les divers probleme que tu a de connection, personne n'est parfait, mais dire que belgacom sont des menteurs là .... Grrrr

il peut y avoir beaucoup de raison pour ces probleme.

le mieux dans tout les cas c'est de téléphoner au 0800 / 33700, car en boutique, il ne sont pas au courant de tel ou tel probleme technique.

Bon voyage chez numéricalbe ou telenet ;-)
Pierre, I am not talking here to the authorities, but to a company who knows it has foreign customers. That's why they also have their site in English and that's why they also have English speaking agents. When I go to the hotel de ville I speak in French, don't worry.

Cyberfilou, merci. Mon nom est avec un i, en tout cas.

Je les ai contacté chaque jour par téléphone et j'ai été deux ou trois fois chez leurs boutiques. S'ils savaient qu'ils ne pouvaient plus resoudre le problème, ils auraient dû me le dire dès le commencement. Au lieu, ils ont choisi me dire chaque fois, pendant un mois: Demain, vous aurez de nouveau vos services. De plus, il faut que je paie pour leur incompetence encore un mois, car c'est prevu dans les conditions générales.:)) J'avais aussi acheté leur equipment pour trois TV, je ne pensais pas que cette société n'était pas serieuse.

I wish you all not to start having problems with Belgacom. Now I am with Voo.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Commenter