Skip to main content
Today 26/07/2018 I have gone through to recharge my proximus SIM card for 15 EUR with DING (see ding.com) and was given a PIN code which I used. I checked my balance and this one did not change. I wish to complain to proximus you have told me I can do nothing after finally speaking with an operator (080055800). Somebody please help, I cannot loose this money!
encore un con
Hi Ge55555,

I'm sorry to read that you've encountered issues with the reload of your prepaid card. I don't think ding.com is an official/supported reload method. Your complaint should be done towards ding.com. Anyway, I transfered your post to the admin team. The'll see if they can do something for you

Have a nice day :)

Calimero21,

Inutile d'utiliser ce genre de vocabulaire, cela ne sert à rien 😉
Hi Ge55555,

I'm sorry to read that you've encountered issues with the reload of your prepaid card. I don't think ding.com is an official/supported reload method. Your complaint should be done towards ding.com. Anyway, I transfered your post to the admin team. The'll see if they can do something for you

Have a nice day :)

Calimero21,

Inutile d'utiliser ce genre de vocabulaire, cela ne sert à rien ;)

bah non j'ai raison ! rien a voir avec proximus
Fyi:

https://www.ding.com/terms-conditions

25. Customer Care & Contact Information

If you have any questions about this Agreement or any complaints, or require any assistance with the Applications or the Services you have purchased, we are always here to help. You can get in touch with us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year using one of the options below. Complaints can also be made via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform, available here.

Email us: customercare@ding.com

Live chat: www.ding.com

P.S.

Maybe best to reload your Proximus SIM directly via de Proximus-website to avoid eventual 3rd party issues?

https://www.proximus.be/en/id_cr_prepaid_cards/personal/products/mobilus/prepaid-cards.html

Commenter