Skip to main content

Hello, 

I am entitled to the promotion "Property developers pack Flex 6 months free" till May 2023, however I keep getting bills from Proximus.
I have raised several complaints in the past. Latest Case ID is 52089745. Previous case IDs are 51897051, 51820730, 51448821, 51044234, 51484946.
Every month I spend several hours talking to different Proximus customer service agents and they promise to fix this issue which is never done.

I called again in the month of January and the agent promised to issue a credit note to waive off my January bill. Nothing has been done on this and now I have received another bill for February. 

Urgent intervention needed to resolve this issue.

I am very disappointed with the lack of response from Proximus to resolve this issue. 

Hello @Vineet86 I apologize for the promotion that did not automatically deduct from the invoices, but everything is ok now. 

All of your invoices are cancelled until 18déc 2022 and I see that your only payment from November was credited on Monday.

Your promotion is now finished and your complaint closed . 

Have a good day.

Hello @Vineet86 I apologize for the promotion that did not automatically deduct from the invoices, but everything is ok now. 

All of your invoices are cancelled until 18déc 2022 and I see that your only payment from November was credited on Monday.

Your promotion is now finished and your complaint closed . 

Have a good day.

Hi Sophie,

The information you have is not correct. Proximus had activated my promotion (again) on 10/11/2022 for the next 6 months - see Case #51448821. I have been getting invoices for all the past months from Proximus and have raised several complaints, the most recent one being 52089745 raised on 10 February. You can check the status of this case and see that it is still pending. I still see an outstanding bill of €83,99 for the month of January - a credit note needs to be issued to resolve this. 

In addition, I need a permanent resolution to this issue. As my promotion is till 10 May 2023, Proximus should not send any invoices to me during this period.

Kind regards,

Vineeth

Hello @Vineet86

Your promotion was valid from 6/18/2022 to 12/18/2022. You made only a payment on November 22, 2022 for 79.99 euros. This one was credited on February 13 under the reference 73*****279

for an amount of 78.99 euros.
The promotion is cancelled, everything is in order and you still have to pay 83.99 euros to avoid receiving a payment reminder. I invite you to consult your My-Proximus in order to view all the invoices and cancellations.

I wish you a good day

Commenter