Question

When are your stopping with the FRAUD????

A technician came to change my modem and apparently “ordered” for me the paid Movie channels while fixing the modem. I contacted him (he left his mobile phone number in case I have a tech issue with the new modem) to complain and also managed to get in touch with customer service on the phone. Received an appology and a confirmation email from customer service that Movie channels are cancelled and I will not be charged (never mind I did not ever watch anything on those Movie channels). Fast forward to yesterday, and I received a bill including additonal payment for Movie Channels???? Right those that I never ordered. Today, I spoke to customer service and was assured, or so I thought, that Movie channels are finally cancelled, but I have to pay for them for the last month since they were already included in the bill and this cannot be change, but I will receive a refund with the next month’s bill. A confirmation email came after the call and all looked ok. Until, I noticed a second email from Proximus a few hours later (deceitfully titled in the same way as the earlier one “Modification of your service”. Now, the second email which is almost exactly identical to the first one included also a new product that I have allegedly ordered - Wi-Fi Boost??? So now your customer service (or whoever else that might be) has again added a product/service to my bill without me even mentioning this product or service on the phone. Apparently, the email said since the Wi-Fi Boost is in stock, it will be shipped to me in the next day or two. This is an absolute fraud. 

JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR: CANCEL THIS FRAUDULENT ORDER FOR WI-FI Boost! I NEVER ORDERED IT AND DO NOT NEED IT! I DO NOT INTEND TO PAY FOR IT TO BE RETURNED TO YOU EITHER. 

IF YOU CARE TO CONTACT ME HERE IS MY CUSTOMER NUMBER XXXXXXXXX

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hello @ ,
I deleted your customer number from your message, security question.
I just checked your file, the bouquet has been removed and credited. You can deduct this amount from your invoice and pay only € 58.
Finally, as for the wifi booster that you did not request, it is not possible for me to prevent it from being sent. I therefore invite you to simply refuse the package.
Thus, you will not be charged for this material.

Hello,

the issue with the Wi-Fi booster has never been resolved. Following your advice above, I have refused to accept the Wi-Fi booster from the postman and asked him to return it to Proximus. 

I has been several months since then and every month the rental charge for a Wi-Fi booster appears on my bill. Every month I have to go through the frustrating experience of contacting your customer service, explaining the whole story again and waiting for the bill to be corrected before paying. 

EVERY MONTH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSURES ME ON THE PHONE THAT THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND I WILL NOT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE. …. which is unfortunately not the case.

I have sent emails again to your customer service rep’s who were in touch with me without getting a response. I am posting this here out of desperation and frustration that this month again I will need to contact your customer service about the same issue. 

Something clearly does not function properly at Proximus. 

In hope that someone will read this and will finally help out to correct this. 

Kind regards

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +3

Hi @Stefan G.

Sorry about this situation, I apologize on behalf of Proximus for this inconvenience.

You’ll receive in the next days a credit note for the period of August from your wifi booster

I have checked your products and i confirm to you that the wifi booster is removed since the 18-08-2020.

You’ll not be billed from it anymore.

Kind regards

Commenter