Question

Billing invoice

I subscribed for prepaid in January 26th but I tried to recharge on the web and through the app I could not. I sent messages via email up till now no response, when I called they kept dropping my call several times that they don't understand English and it was English they were using to convinced me to move to proximus, I was on lycra before they called me to switch. that how am I supposed to pay because I noticed I can call and use the internet and I have not paid and neither were my bank details asked for.

Because of the frustration, I have switched to another mobile.

1. Please how do I cancel the prepaid subscription to avoid them accumulating my bills.

2. How do I know how much to pay for the one I have used? 

1 commentaire

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +3

Hello @BettyGoldiwura,

To recharge your prepaid card and check your remaining credit, I invite you to follow the information indicated in this link 

Regarding your bills, there is no bill for a prepaid card because you can recharge whenever you want.

On the other hand, if you are in possession of an automatic recharge such as a full control subscription, then there are invoices.

I invite you to indicate your mobile number in your profile so that we can verify your information.

Kinds regards

Commenter