Skip to main content

Proximus called us in September to set an appointment for Fiber connection, we did not ask for anything, and did not even want it, we were happy with the fix connection we had for many years. But they esisted that it will be over in short time and we have to change it. The technician came on the 26/9, made the fiber connection, it was ok for 5 days and on the 1/10

the installation was done at the neighbour’s house and since then we have no internet connection at home, so today it is already 14 days without connection!!!

We called several times to Proximus to come and  repair it, they specifically told me, they see the problem is on the street, not in the house, they set an appointment for Friday 4/10!! already late, the technician came on Thursday instead of Friday, which would be great, but he came and said it is not for him, but for another type of technician because the problem is on the street not in the house!! which they knew before!!! SO they sent a wrong technician even if they knew the problem is on the street not in the house, because there is no signal. 

The same technician called on Friday to tell we have to wait until Tuesday 8/10!!!, and other technician, hopefully the right one, will come. 

Nobody came on Tuesday!!! no message no email no nothing, I called again Proximus, and they told me they do not know when somebody will come, that we have to wait and be patient!! that NEO technician will call me 30 minutes before he comes!! without of cause knowing the date!! You think I am all the time 30 minutes far from home and can come anytime he calls???

WE both work mostly from home, and we NEED the connection to be able to work. Proximus gave me 1 TR of data on my phone, but only on my phone, my husband gets nothing, because the invoice is on my name! Yes I know he can be connected to my data via hotspot, until we got it and he could use it he already consumed half of his data for this month, and we are at the beginning!. Then he can use my data only when I am at home, close to his phone, that is not possible all the time as we have different working schedules and 2 kids to take care of and I can not leave my phone at home all the time he needs to work. 

For now he has no data left and we are on the 15th day of the month. 

When I call your customer service, they tell me only we are working on it, we do not know when the technician is coming, we can not give anybody to complain to, we can not give you number to the technicians...nothing, but you definitely do not forget to send the invoice for this month to pay you for the service you do not provide!!!!!! 

This is really an icredible situation, we do not know the date when somebody will come, or if somebody will come, we have nobody to contact because all our complains are stopped at the level of the customers service, full of incompetent people, where everybody tells me something else, if the ticket was crated or not and when it was created, and in general they do not know anything.

What a service this is!! This is really an incredible scandal the way they treat the customers!!!

Hello

Sorry for this bad experience :(

I checked your profile and the splicer technicien in the street was canceled. I don’t know why but i’ll check to plan another splicer technician asap

Edit : i was able to plan a splicer for tomorrow :-) 

Commenter