5 failed attempts to switch to flex fiber

Orders number R0000************6, R0000*************5, R000*************2, R000************1 and R0000************5 were all cancelled by Proximus IT system. All my attempts to get an explanation from you (via chat, telephone or shop visits) were unsuccessful, the answer was that it is an IT problem and they can’t do anything about that. So I have to start over again with a new request. How many times do I have to order this Flex pack? I already have Familus Fiber, so all there is needed is a new modem and Internet Box+. Of course, a technician must come to install those, but that never happened. Can anyone offer a solution to why this is happening? 
Thank you.

5 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +1

Hello @Clauvaladi 

In order to protect your data, I have edited your post to mask your order references.

I've sent a request to the technical department to understand what is exactly happening.

We will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

Wishing you a good afternoon.

Hello @Julie T 

Thank you for protecting my data.

Is there any answer from the technical department yet?

Kind regards.

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2

Bonjour @Clauvaladi

Your satisfaction is at the center of our priorities and we would like to apologize for this bad experience.

An appointment will be made as soon as possible and you will be notified by email of the technician's visit. 

Thank you for your patience and wish you a good day.

Bonjour @Vanessa P ,

Thank you for that, I know I must be patient. I am still waiting for an appointment and/or a mail for the technician visit. I kindly ask if that is going to happen any time soon?  Or maybe next year?

Kind regards.

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +1

Hello @Clauvaladi 
Your request is being investigated by our IT department.
I understand that this takes a long time for you but it is the only possibility to unlock your order 😕
Thank you once again for your patience.
I wish you a nice day.

Commenter