Répondu

Letter of complaint

Good evening

Today, after a month and half, I write you about the installation of Internet services, TV and fixed telephony (Référence: R000000110000K64C0).

Customer number 2*****09

Please bring this message to a manager who can solve the problem.

I am a customer who still wants the most of the value offered and it is not possible to wait, starting with 24.09.2021, especially because I have 2 children, who still does not benefit from TV and the Internet, more then a month, in building with all routers from Proximus and also the owner of the rented apartment benefited from proximus services before my arrival.

We signed the contract with the promise of service installation in 1-2 weeks. After 2 weeks, on 20.10.2021, when presented the technical team, they could not make the installation motivating that they are not specialized on optical fiber connections. I later found out that it was an error of the commercial department that did not properly insert the installation address in technician systems, did not know that it was an optical fiber connection and send another technical team. With the promise that another team will return to install it in the same day, I wait in vain, because no installation team came.

After few days, I have been called and verified on personal data and agreed on the installation date, mentioning second time that even in the message allready received (with account and password) the address data is wrong. Subsequently, I received a message that the installation will be made on 26.10.2021, the date on which no installation team was presented, nor did we receive any notification in this regard.

More then that I saw that my request was canceled.

So, first of all, as it is written in the already paid invoice, my correct address is

Rue Grande No. 189 Boite K1-2 App. D1.1 7020 Maisieres,

the last entrance on the right side of the building, acroos the entrance to SHAPE, behind the building in construction.

Secondly I want to mention that I work to SHAPE, I legally rented the apartment and I am good customer.

It is inadmissible not to benefit for promised services, DUE TO THE ERRORS OF YOUR EMPLOYEES, and continue to receive no notice.

With hope in a quick settlement of the situation,

Respectfully,

Ionut-Razvan Craciun

icon

Meilleure réponse par Catherine M 12 November 2021, 12:10

Afficher l'original

5 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hi @ionutR,

We are really worried to know your bad experience with your order. :wink: I hope to receive an answer quickly and a solution for you. Thanks for your patience.

Hi @ionutR , a new fiber connection request has been entered and a appointment is scheduled for 18/11. 

I hope, everthing will be alright :fingers_crossed_tone1:  

Thanks a lot for help and involvement. My doughter especially will be happy to be able to access she's favorite cartoons. This is the expected professional aprouch. 

With esteem and consideration

Razvan C.

Proximus a coupé le fil qui fait que la porte d'entre de notre bâtiment. Ils voudraient installé la fibre optique dans le bâtiment. 
Les techniciens de Proximus m'ont dit qu'ils avaient coupé le fil et qu'ils allaient le réparer.Proximus n'a rien réparé, il a plutôt fait un
raté.
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2

Bonjour @Aston 
Avez-vous reçu la visite d’un technicien pour la réparation?
Bon après-midi!

Commenter