Question

No Response from installation appointment

My order no is 

R000000110000OY05S. 

I have been informed that I will receive an email regarding my installation of internet on 21st Of February. However 4 days has passed and no one has contacted me. This is totally unacceptable and very disappointing. Could someone please help me here to know what is the status?

Thank you 

Nitish

10 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hi @NitishJha,

I see that your installation is planned for 06 March 2023 between 12.30 and 17.00. A mail and an SMS were sent to inform you yesterday. Have you received it? Have a nice day.

Yes I received it yesterday.

Hello,

My appointement was on 6th march however your technician didnt install my connection on that day and my one day off got wasted. He said that there are some fibre cable issue that need to be dealt before and then it can be installed. Is it my fault that you were not aware of situation in my building.

Now I need to book appointement and i am neither able to use your appointement scheduler as it shows some error nor I am able to reach your CC center.

This is really depressing before even I have started my connection. Yesterday I called your customer care center and I asked that please Schedule me an appointment as my situation is really urgent and I am not able to work. The guy said that i would get an answer within 24 hours which has passed. 

Can you please let me know when you will install my internet which was apparently should be installed on 6th itself.???

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks

Nitish

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +2

Hello @NitishJha

I am very sorry to hear about your situation and apologize on behalf of Proximus.

A new appointment is scheduled for Wednesday 15 March during the day.  

A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.

I wish you a good evening.

Thank you Vanessa,

However it mention the timing for whole day from 0800 to 1700 (9 hrs window). Would it be possible for you give me a narrow window of time when it will be installed or when the technician will reach, so that I can plan my day?

Thank you

Nitish

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +2

Hello @NitishJha

It’s impossible for Proximus to give you a precise time slot. Nevertheless, the technician will call you one hour before he comes to your home.

I wish you a good weekend.

Thank you, as you mentioned that my appointment is scheduled for tomorrow. can you please convey your tech team to come all prepared this time. as the last time they didn't come with team who lay the fibre in different apartments and for that reason they could nt install the internet. 

I am afraid this time I can not bear any tech issues as I needed the internet from 16th of march.

Thank you.

Nitish

Hello Proximus,

I have received the confirmation twice on my phone and my appointment was confirmed for today. I have taken a leave for the second time to get this thing done however half of the time has been gone and there is no response from the Proximus team. I am really frustrated by your unprofessional behaviour and have never in my life have been harassed in my life to get an intent connection ever.

This is not at all acceptable as you kept your customers waiting continuedly waste their time and efforts after they are bindend with you to get the connection. Its extremely disappointing. I was not aware that a company like yours has this kind of careless and reckless attitude towards the timeline you provide yourself.

I have started a chat to confirm if someone is coming and after 4 hours havent response any response form them regarding that as well.

Could you please tell me what's the problem and if you are not able to do the work you are supposed to do please clearly tell me that so that i can find someone better to get the internet connection at my home.

attached my confirmation as well just as a proof.

Thank you.

Nitish

Hello,

The inevitable happens and your technician didn't install my connection today as well. He didn't even care to meet me and tell me that and gone back. Hands down you are the worst and most unprofessional customer service i have ever came across.

the appointment was schedules from 0800 morning you turn up at 1530 and then say that you couldn't install today after ruining my whole day out again.

This is the height of harassing your new customers. this is really insane. never experienced this in my life

What should more I expect from you

I will look for other options now.

Thanks for ruining one whole month and two days of my office.

Nitish

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +4

@NitishJha I’m very sorry about this catastrophic situation. 

I made a feedback to technical service about your last appointement and make sure to have some good technicians to make installation correctly at 22th march.

In waiting, 1TB of data is added to your mobile if you need to homeworking.

I wish you a good afternoon. 

Commenter