Notification of outside bundle - not working

Badge

I have contacted Customer Services on four separate occasions - twice on Messenger and twice via the submission form. It is almost a month with no response at all!!

I have the notification set up to track when  data roaming exceeds my current subscription, as I am sure most do. On Sunday 29 Dec I received three messages at exactly the same time (see attachments). Immediately I logged onto Proximus to find out that the extra use was actually almost 50 euro. 

I do not understand why the notification system is not working as intended, so I can plan my usage (and pay for additional MB) accordingly.

What will Proximus do about this? Anyone else with this problem?

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

It shouldn't be more efficient here, but maybe we have more time to do this type of analysis. Also, we are a second line of analysis with access to certain less limited programs.
Thank you for your understanding and for your experience which helps us to improve our notification systems.

Badge

Merci! All sounds very detailed and technical, and not sure I fully grasp what has happened. But I really appreciate your feedback and will certainly take your advice. I guess this is also a more effective way of getting feedback of this kind, compared to the other customer service channels?? Anyway, Thank you again for the clarification!!

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +5

Hello @hel72 

After analysis, I could see that a text message notification was delivered at 11:59 am, another at 8:14 pm, a third at 9:00 pm and a last at 9:02 pm.
After checking in the SMS central I was able to correlate this data and I can therefore confirm that the 4 messages, especially the last three, did not leave at the same time.

At 8:14 p.m. you consumed 156.8MB for an amount of € 15,558 and the first SMS is gone. The rest followed.

The rest followed after the hours that I said but it can happen that the mobile phone does not receive sms directly after sending when a customer is abroad.
It is preferable to monitor its consumption (with my proximus for example) and not to wait for the notification SMS and as a reminder, the notification SMS will warn you when you have ALREADY exceeded the limit and given the price of the MB (0.10€/MB) you go very fast from 10 € to 60 €.

iPhone does not allow to stop mobile data with a limit imposed by the user..

Commenter