Skip to main content

Hello, I bought a Google pixel 8 pro a few months ago with a subscription!

About two months ago, I returned to the store where I bought my phone with a problem, wanting to benefit from its warranty repair!two weeks later, I received as a reply that my phone could no longer be repaired because the camera sensor was completely delipidated and that I would receive another phone in its place! 

the only problem with the phone when I left it for service at the store was that when I shaking it there was a noise inside.

now that I am writing a month after receiving my "new phone" saying that I am very disappointed!

this phone only charges as much as you have in your pocket!

In the morning I go to work with it and until the evening at 17.00 I don't put it on tomorrow at 17.00 from 100% as it was in the morning, I find it with 5%, I don't think it's something like that!

I want to point out that on my original phone the battery lasted 2 days without exaggerating using it, not keeping it for nothing!

I would like to know if there is any way I can change or modify the contract so that I can change the phone brand or at least get another new phone this time in the box without any hidden issues!

Thank you!

Hi @Petrea Daniel  What is the  battery %age now ? First,I invite you to return to the shop to see if battery can be changed in warranty too.
I keep at your disposal if necessary . 

Commenter