Skip to main content
Dear Proximus,

Yesterday, I finally received my Proximus webshop order R4WEBSHOP000150756 at home. However, I need to complain about two issues:

- The order was placed on Wednesday May 24 at 9 am (as indicated on the invoice) and delivered on June 1st (Thursday) in the afternoon, ie more than 1 week later. Proximus promises to deliver within 3 working days. This is unacceptable. As a client, if I do not pay my proximus invoice on time, I get a fine. What compensation does Proximus offer for not delivering on time?

- Before receiving my order, I exchanged two emails with the webshop and I asked them a clear and very simple question: “Do you confirm that my order for an iPhone + proximus plan will come with a nano SIM card for the iPhone?”. They never answered (they emailed me back but they ignored my question). Of course, when my phone arrived there was no nano SIM card in the box. Again, this unacceptable, especially because I asked in advance if the phone would come with a SIM card.

As a result it took more than 1 week just to get a phone that I could have picked up in any store, and I had to go to a Proximus store to get a new SIM card anyway. This is very poor “service”.

(vous pouvez répondre en Francais, j'ai juste posté mon message en anglais pcq que communiquais en anglais avec le webshop)
le problème est qu'il n'y a qu'un ou 2 collaborateur qui parle anglais et il ne s'occupe pas du côté commercial des problèmes.

Commenter