Répondu

Flex Fiber Internet (with boost) + Mobile package

Niveau d'utilisateur 1

Hi,

Currently I have Flex Fiber Maxi Internet (with Giga boost) + TV + Landline + Mobile Unlimited S pack and we don’t use the TV or Landline. 

On Proximus website it shows that now it’s possible to have a package with Flex Fiber Maxi Internet (with Giga boost option) + Mobile unlimited S. So I called Proximus client services to remove TV + Landline but they tell me that it’s not possible to keep “Fiber boost” if I want to remove TV + Landline. 

I find this very confusing as on the website it clearly shows that we can take the Fiber boost option for 11 euros/month. 

Can someone please confirm if it’s possible to have package with Flex Fiber Maxi Internet (with Giga boost) + Mobile Unlimited S ? 

Thank you,

Best regards,

Yassir 

icon

Meilleure réponse par illusi0n 8 April 2022, 12:14

Afficher l'original

7 commentaires

Hi,

This is indeed a new pack called “Flex XS”,  which can be configured on the website with the “Fiber gigabit” option and also the “boost” option (to reach 200 Mbps upload)

Maybe just try to convert your pack online, otherwise a moderator may be able to help you doing the conversion.

Niveau d'utilisateur 1

Thanks Titi70 for the clarification, however I am not sure how to change this myself via my Proximus as I don’t see any option to change my package..

Also never heard of 200 mbps upload, but I am interested in 1 giga download with 50 mbps up.

With the “gigabit” option you get 1000/100, with the “boost” option you get 1000/200 (information on the website is outdated since 1 month)

Normally, if you login with your MyProximus account and try to order a new pack, it should convert your current pack (and tell you about the changes)

Niveau d'utilisateur 1

With the “gigabit” option you get 1000/100, with the “boost” option you get 1000/200 (information on the website is outdated since 1 month)

Normally, if you login with your MyProximus account and try to order a new pack, it should convert your current pack (and tell you about the changes)

That’s interesting as I never had 100 up with my gigabit option.. just ran speedtest and getting the following:

And just to be sure I will wait for a Proximus collaborator to help change my package as I am teleworking I don’t want to risk losing the internet connection.

That’s a very strange speed… Should have been 50 Mbps until last month, and now 100 Mbps…

Niveau d'utilisateur 1

Hi,

The problem was solved yesterday by calling Proximus again and this time asking them to switch me to Flex Fiber XS+ (=Fiber maxi internet + Fiber Gigabit). Also now I have 100 mbps upload speed.

Good day

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback ! Good to hear that you finally managed to have the pack you wanted.

Have a nice week-end.

Commenter