Question

complaint glass fibre installation

I am trying to have the glass fiber installed in my apartment for now 2months. I made 3-4 appointments already, first one the technician came for nothing as the glass fiber box is not yet installed in my apartment. Second time the appointment got confirmed but then changed the date, so I went to the branch-office in brussels and made another appointment to be sure this time.

not being surprised that again a technician has been sent to install the modem without having the glass fiber yet to install. Before this appointment the customer service confirmed twice that it will be for the installation of glass fiber in the apartment and this is going to take a few hours but then again the technician came for a simple installation of the router, which is of course not possible as there is no glass fiber in my apartment yet…

Proximus is aware that Scarlet in my region is being switched from copper to glass fiber and for months I am trying to have this installation done.

First the salesman even tried to make me a special offer promo package deal (+20€/mt more expensive than my old one) and only after I had to find out that I can continue my normal subscription to the same price.

this is really horrible service and needs to be improved.

My internet subscription is until the end of this month and as I work from home and tried multiple times to get this done, it is unacceptable that I still have no confirmation that this will be done in time.

2 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2

hello @Yramen

I apologize on behalf of Proximus for the inconvenience.

The technical department informs me that the installation has been completed at your home since March 30, 2022.  Can you confirm that everything is now in order?

Thank you and good day

What a catastrophe… but yes finally the young technician was doing everything he could and walked the extra mile. kudos to this guy!

the first technician didn’t care enough to get it done.

the second one organized the new appointment after unsuccessfully trying to install it at my apartment.

now everything seems to be working fine - hopefully it will stay that way.

thanks and good day

Commenter