Question

I have purchased a mobile device and I would like to return it within 14 days cooling period.

I have purchased a mobile device and I would like to return it within 14 days cooling period. The store does not take the return.

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2

Bonjour @Aishwarya

I'm sorry, but according to our general terms and conditions of sale, the waiver is only valid when the device has been purchased remotely (web, customer service, ...) in-store purchases are not taken back.
We advise you to keep your promotion and your device as a joint offer. If you nevertheless wish to cancel the joint offer, you will be charged redemption value fee will be deamnded.

Have a nice day.

Hallo. Last week i bought a galaxy flip z 5 with abonnement but the phone was  in blacklist blocked or stolen. I brought back to shop but the shop did not accept to return and send the phone repair. After 1 week i git a voucher code and i buy same new phone and they open in shop and try it but that was also in blacklist or blocked. I want him to give my voucher back and want to try to get new phone from other shop. But they did not accept. I was waiting for 8 days and can not use the phone??? What can i do.?

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2

Bonjour @Muratgvn

Your satisfaction is at the heart of our priorities and we would like to apologize for this inconvenience.

A request is sent to the administrative department in order to analyze your request. The reference is indicated in the ticket tab of your profile. The manager of your file will contact you as soon as possible.  

Thank you for your patience and have a nice day. 

Commenter