Question

Letter of Complain

Hello Proximus,

I start to say that I’m very disappointed on Proximus [missing] services.  I had 2 appointments for installation services since beginning of October and none technician showed up or provided a reason to not implement the bought services (internet+tv).  It looks like a bad image for your company and somehow nobody there cares.
I rise this ALERT, so maybe someone with interest on Proximus image on the market will get involved.  I can say that these kind of services are implemented usually in 2 working days in other European countries, here in Belgium,  from the start it takes 2 weeks for appointment and the term was never meet,  It shows only one thing, missing respect for your customers !!!
Please let me know how is going to be managed these awful services.  Don’t you have a QA department for your services?  Unfortunately I’m thinking to move forward and cancel all bought services.  I would like to receive your answer before but my patience is disappearing.
Regards,

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +1

Hello @AndreiM 
I am sorry to learn of your situation, this is indeed not normal and does not reflect what Proximus wishes to offer in terms of customer experience 😕

I understand that this is very annoying for you, I apologize on behalf of Proximus for this inconvenience.

I note that a new appointment is planned for December 14, I have sent a request to the department concerned to verify that the appointment will actually take place.

I wish you a good day.

Dear Proximus, Dear unprofessional employees,

Never in my life have I seen this kind of unprofessional service. 😤😡

I made a package contract with Proximus in October and now, after a few months, nobody has shown up. 😤 I have called many times, I have gone to the Proximus store, and there have been constant problems with the appointment application and all sorts of issues. 😡 I made two appointments with a technician, taking two days off from work, and nobody showed up. This is unacceptable. 😡

2 weeks ago, I received an email sent by technician Hajar C. asking me to call him or to send an email for another appointment. I called him and sent him an email, but he never answered. Proximus is a joke, not a serious company. 😤 Maybe a supervisor can see my email and ask the technician why he never answered on the service phone or why he never answered on my email.

Shame on you, Proximus. 😡 #UnprofessionalService #TerribleExperience #CustomerServiceFail

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2

Hello @Barbu Costel

Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we apologize for the delay.

A technical file is created in order to analyze the availability of the connection at your address.

This delay is longer than usual because technical constraints are preventing us from completing this connection, for which I am very sorry.

As soon as we get a follow-up, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thank you for your patience and have a nice day.

Commenter