Question

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Dear Proximus,

Is there anyone there that provide real service to customers?

15 of Septenber I changed m package into FLEX and ordered new subscription and mobile.

22 of September I was requested to pay which I DID.

24 of September was set as delivery date.

Of course the delivery never hapened!!!

Did Proximus arange another delivery date? NO

Did Proximus give any expalanation when I called 5 times? YES…... “Proximus will contact you” 

Threre have been 20 days since my order, 2 weeks since my payment, 5 different phone calls Customer Service, one case filled (ref.46324855) and the result……...”Proximus will contact you”

Could you please explain why did you book the order and collect the payment when obviously you cannot deliver?

You demand the customer to pay on time but you do not deliver the product!!!

Why do you offer such a poor service?

2 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +4

@Asara  Hello, I apologize on behalf of Proximus for leaving you without news of your order.

There is a problem with the mobiles to be activated. As long as this has not been resolved, the hardware and the smartphone will not be sent.

I have forwarded the file to the department concerned to move it forward and keep you informed.

Dear Sophie,

I made the order on 15 of September because I needed the phone by the 1st of October. Your operator mentioned “10 days” at the most!

Instead, there have been  22 days and numerous calls just to get a reply that you are having problems and you won't deliver until you solve them!!! Congrats!!! This is Proximus!!!

It is unethical and illegal to make false promises and to hold your clients  “hostages” like this. Especially during this difficult period of the pandemic.  I could have already signed with another operator but your delays purposely deprived me of my rights.

Maybe you don't know when are you going to solve your problems but I KNOW WHEN TO CANCEL!!!

Commenter