Répondu

Fibre optique installation

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis furieuse, 

J’ai fait une demande d’installation pour la fibre optique. 1er rdv le 23 février entre 8h et 17h, à 15h30 un appel pour me dire que l’on ne vient pas, 2 ème rdv le 2 mars aux mêmes heures, à 16h je contacte proximus ou l’on me dit que l’on va encore venir mais vu personne. on me donne un  nouveau rdv pour le 21 mars même heure entre 8 et 17 h. a chaque fois pour être libre j’annule mes séances de kiné quotidienne car je suis handicapée. Il n’y a aucune considération pour les clients on s’en fout éperdument s’est une honte de traiter les gens comme çà. Que puis-je faire pour avancer ce rdv et pour que l’installation se fasse rapidement? Merci pour vos conseild

icon

Meilleure réponse par Adriano 8 March 2022, 16:01

Afficher l'original

28 commentaires

Dear @Sophie L., many thanks! Indeed, the technician passed on Monday and was able to activate the internet connection. For the moment it has been working well. Good day to you too! 

Hello @Eva Vita 

I am sorry to hear about your situation, it is indeed not normal and does not reflect what Proximus wants to offer in terms of customer experience. 
I understand that this is very annoying for you and I apologize on behalf of Proximus for this inconvenience.
I note that a new appointment has been scheduled for Tuesday 06 December.
I'm sorry, but you have received the wrong information regarding additional internet data. Your mobile subscription must be with Proximus in order to receive additional data.
However, don't hesitate to come back to us as soon as your internet is back online, we will calculate a compensation for you.
I wish you a nice day. 

Dear @Julie T, the fibre was activated  on 12/12. I see that I have received a full invoice with a due date of 25/12. How does it work for the calculation of the compensation you have mentioned in your message? Many thanks! 

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +2

Dear @Eva Vita 
I have corrected your invoice and you will receive the credit note.
This is to be deducted from the invoice you received.
I wish you a nice day 😉

Commenter