Répondu

NO DELIVERY

Dear Proximus,

Following my previous calls/questions, I will keep a track of your actions so there is no missunderstanding of your provided services. In the meantime, could you please let me know how much is the compensation for such delays?

15 of Septenber I changed my package into FLEX and ordered new subscription and mobile, decoder and wifi booster.

22 of September I was requested to pay which I DID .

24 of September was set as delivery date. Result: NO DELIVERY

Did Proximus arange another delivery date? NO

Did Proximus give any expalanation when I called 5 times? YES… ... “Proximus will contact you” 

Threre have been 22 days since my order, 2 weeks since my payment, 5 different phone calls Customer Service, one case filled (ref.46324855) and the result …… ... ”Proximus will contact you”

So from now on, I will start recording how many times you promised to contact me...lets see: 

5 of October Call to Customer service….”Proximus will contact you tomorrow” 

6 of October   NO CONTACT FROM PROXIMUS

7 of October Call to Customer service, I would like to file another case…”No need! Proximus will contact you”

…….to be continued 

icon

Meilleure réponse par euronamur 7 October 2020, 13:14

Afficher l'original

Les commentaires ne sont pas autorisés dans ce sujet

2 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +6

Hello, @Asara  :wink:

https://fr.forum.proximus.be/rendez-vous-livraisons-44/no-customer-service-56813?postid=701778#post701778

@+ Gilbert  :sunglasses:

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +7

Hello @Asara,

I will close this topic because you already had an answer on the link posted by @euronamur 

Have a nice day