Question

Moved to Belgium from India before lockdown, Technician came for installation but deferred the installation

Hello,

I moved to Belgium from India in the beginning of march. I ordered Internet and TV from proximus and was able to get an appointment on 30th March. But unfortunately, the technician had some difficulties in making the connection, he informed a colleague will visit us, but nobody ever showed up. I even contacted the Customer helpline, but they said you will get a call soon but no calls yet.

If your technician was not competent enough then why should i be bearing the consequences?

I am here completely dependant on mobile data even for office work and my wife and daughter cant even watch TV.  I think this is an urgent situation but somehow nobody shows any empathy. I expect some action from your end.

Following are the details of the installation:

Your order reference number: SHE-R4WEBSHOP007086411-1

Regards

Sanket Kotwal

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +4

Fyi

https://www.proximus.be/support/en/id_sfaqr_corona_support/personal/support/internet/internet-at-home/troubleshooting/coronavirus-proximus-helps-you-through-the-crisis.html

The interventions of our technicians are limited to give priority to medical staff and customers whose connection to the network is threatened

= there almost certainly are important delays 

&  a  temporary solution eventually could be:

https://www.proximus.be/en/id_cr_msub/personal/mobile/mobile-subscriptions.html

5G unlimited it’s also applicable for 2/3/4G and a SIM-card is sent by postal service (in a couple of days)

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +3

Hi @sanketrockin,

I see your appointment is scheduled for tomorrow 14th april in the morning. Have you received this information? Have a nice day.:wink:

Hello @Isabelle. 

The appointment is scheduled for 15th April, I am hoping to get a connection tomorrow. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Regards

Sanket Kotwal

Commenter